Welcome to Chardon Middle School, where we strive for high achievement for all students and learning is our most important work. At CMS, we are Caring, Mindful and Solution-focussed. We provide a safe, caring and supportive environment where all students are able to develop academically, socially and emotionally. As principal, I have the honor and pleasure to work with outstanding students, staff and parents to create this environment and ensure a successful future for all of our students. I do not take this responsibility lightly and am honored that we are entrusted with the Chardon Schools communities’ most valuable resources – your children.
At CMS we offer:
- Recess for students in all grades
- DARE for 5th and 7th graders
- New Chromebooks for students in 6th and 7th grades (classroom Chromebook carts will continue in 4th and 5th grades)
- Expanded "special" offerings including:
- World Cultures
- World Languages
- 5th grade Band and Choir within the school day!
We are excited to welcome you to our learning community! Please be sure to follow our CMS Twitter feed (@ChardonMS) and stay enrolled in our Blackboard Connect messages to receive information about all that is happening at CMS!