What are the Communications Director's Primary Responsibilities?
- Communications Plan: Co-Developer & Co-Facilitator
- District Digital & Printed Publications
- Commencement Slideshow
- Community / Parent Newsletters
- Quality Profile
- Staff Newsletter
- Strategic Plan Brochure
- District Social Media Pages
- District Website (Content Management)
- Geauga County Fair Booth
- Internal/External Communications Support
- Media Relations Support
- Staff / Student Recognitions
How to Stay Connected with Us?
- Access BoardDocs for Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Attend Board Meetings
- Attend Open-to-the-Public School Events
- Community / Schools Sections of Local Newspapers - we submit stories!
- Contact Us with Feedback or Questions
- Follow Us on Social Media
- Read Our Open Lines Newsletter - Delivered to Your Residential or Business Address
- Subscribe to e-News - Auto-Delivery from Our Website
- Subscribe to Topper Talk e-Newsletter
- Volunteer in Our Schools (Community Volunteer Webpage Coming Soon!)
Visit the resource links on this page to get started today!
Our door is always open for stakeholder feedback as community input is valued and helps us fine-tune our communications. Please contact Kelly Misch if you have communications-related questions or feedback. Contact information is listed above.