We at Chardon Schools are deeply committed to providing open lines of communication both within our schools and via outreach to our valued Chardon community. Our Communications Department's top priority is to share our school community news with you and be available to actively receive and listen to community feedback.
As a school district, we have day-to-day updates to publicize, successes to celebrate, community service projects to highlight, and board meeting news to disseminate.
No news is small news. We value each student's educational journey. And while certainly we cheer for the big victories, it is equally important to us to journal the smaller steps along the way. Those individual steps are the building blocks that shape the learning process and ultimately guide a student toward their own unique post-graduation pathway.
Chardon Schools' has multiple channels for sharing information with our valued community:
- Blackboard Connect emails for event and notification messaging to families and staff
- District Media Releases published in print and digitally via Geauga Maple Leaf, Geauga Times Courier and Geauga Good News; and posted to our District News web page
- Topper Talk electronic newsletter, a monthly digital publication emailed to the school community
- Open Lines newsletter, an annual/bi-annual printed publication for the 44024 community
- Quality Profile, an annual digital report communicating the overall educational value of our school district
- Quarterly Highlights & Other Highlights Videos shared via social media, Topper Talk, & Communications webpage
- Facebook, Twitter and Instagram social media pages
- District BoardDocs for monthly meeting agendas and minutes
- Boxcast Channel for video presentations and board meeting replays
We continue to strive for excellence in our communications presence in the Chardon community and hope you will follow our social media pages and regularly check in with our publications.
If you would like to be added to the Topper Talk electronic newsletter distribution list, please do not hesitate to reach out to me at my email address listed below. We would be glad to welcome you aboard to our Topper Talk readership.
Your questions, as well as your feedback, are always welcome.