Chardon Schools is deeply committed to providing open lines of communication with our enrolled families and via outreach to our valued Chardon Schools community. Our Communications Department's top priority is to share our school community news with you and be available to actively receive and listen to community feedback.
The district has multiple channels for sharing information with our valued community:
- Blackboard Connect emails for event and notification messaging to families and staff
- District Media Releases published in print and digitally via Geauga Maple Leaf, Geauga Times Courier and Geauga Good News; and posted to our District News web page
- Topper Talk electronic newsletter, a monthly digital publication emailed to the school community - community members interested in subscribing can request this at my email address above
- Open Lines newsletter, printed publication for the 44024 community
- Quality Profile, an annual digital report communicating the overall educational value of our school district. The QP continued its tradition as a digital publication for the 2019-20 school year. Our goal is to publish this as a mailable report in an upcoming school year.
- Highlights Videos shared via social media, Topper Talk, & Communications webpage
- Facebook, Twitter and Instagram social media pages
Please review our Social Media Acceptable Use Statement.pdf
- District BoardDocs for monthly meeting agendas and minutes
- Boxcast Channel for video presentations and board meeting replays
We continue to strive for excellence in our communications presence in the Chardon community and hope you will follow our social media pages and regularly check in with our publications.
If you would like to be added to the Topper Talk electronic newsletter distribution list, please do not hesitate to reach out to me at my email address listed above. We would be glad to welcome you aboard to our Topper Talk readership.
Your questions, as well as your feedback, are always welcome.