PLEASE NOTE: CHARDON SCHOOLS IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING ANY
NEW OPEN ENROLLMENTS (FROM OUTSIDE OF THE DISTRICT) FOR THE 2020-21 SCHOOL YEAR.
Welcome to Chardon Local Schools! We are happy to include your family as part of our school community and hope to make this transition for you and your child as easy as possible. Please use this page as a guide to ensure your registration is accurate and complete.
IMPORTANT: WHEN REGISTERING YOUR STUDENT,
PLEASE USE A COMPUTER/LAPTOP [not a mobile device]
2020-21 PRESCHOOL - GRADE 12 REGISTRATION
1) To parents/guardians of incoming Kindergarten students:
Your child must be five (5) years old on or before August 1, 2020 to attend Kindergarten in Fall 2020.
2) To parents/guardians of incoming PreK students:
To learn about Tiny Toppers Preschool prior to registering, please visit the school's website HERE.
3) To parents/guardians of incoming K-12 students interested in 100% Virtual Classes (remote learning option for the entire 2020-21 school year): Please see the Virtual Classes section of this page for more information. Note that the time frame for enrolling in virtual classes has elapsed (deadline was July 31), but we do have a waitlist available at this time. First, however, we ask that your egister your new, incoming child with the district by following ALL the enrollment instructions listed below prior to filling out a 2020-21 Virtual Classes WAITLIST application.
For families with a child already enrolled in the district, you may register your new incoming 2020-21 student (PreK - Grade 12) by following these steps:
1) Log onto the Parent Portal https://lgca.infinitecampus.org/campus/portal/chardon.jsp
2) After successful login, click "More" on the bottom left.
3) Click "Online Registration" and proceed with registration.
For new families (no children currently enrolled in Chardon Schools), you may register your new incoming 2020-21 student (PreK - Grade 12) via one of the following links:
FOR ALL REGISTRATIONS:
Once you have completed the registration steps described above, you must provide the following documents [SEE 1-7 BELOW] to the Board of Education Office.
UPDATE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will not be scheduling in-person appointments for the 2020-21 school year. We kindly ask that you instead send in the following documents (SEE 1-7 below) via one (1) of the following methods:
- scan/email the documents to [email protected]
- OR fax the documents to 440-285-7229
- OR mail the documents to:
428 North Street
Chardon, OH 44024
ATTN: Corine Casalina
Questions? Please contact Corine Casalina at [email protected] OR call 440-286-0402.
1. Original copy of your child's birth certificate
2. One proof of residency, e.g. Deed/building permit/completed rental or purchase agreement, property tax statement, Voter Registration Card, completion of Residency Affidavit Form, or completion of Residency Verification Form.
3. Immunization records (Immunization Requirements HERE)
4. If applicable, any legal documents pertaining to family situations (i.e., guardianship, custody).
5. Release of Records from former school (if applicable) Release of Records Form
6. Proof of physical examination completed within the past year (Kindergarten Registration only; for Preschoolers - see the Tiny Toppers Preschool website HERE for information specific to preschool registration.)
7. If applicable, a copy of most recent ETR, IEP, and/or 504 Plan.