Welcome to Chardon Local Schools! We are happy to include your family as part of our school community and hope to make this transition for you and your child as easy as possible. Please use this page as a guide to ensure your registration is accurate and complete.
The District will open Kindergarten registration for the 2019-20 school year beginning February 1, 2019. To attend Kindergarten this Fall, a child must reside in the Chardon Local School District, and be five years old on or before August 1, 2019.
If your child will be enrolling in Chardon Local Schools this fall, please begin by completing our online registration:
REGISTRATION LINK Use this link if you have an email address
REGISTRATION LINK 2 Use this link if you do NOT have email
Once you have completed the online registration you must provide the following documents to your child's school office in order to complete your child's application:
1. Original copy of your child's birth certificate
2. One proof of residency, e.g. deed/building permit/completed rental or purchase agreement, tax statement, voter registration card, completion of Residency Affidavit Form or completion of a Residency Verification Form
3. Immunization records - Kindergarten immunization requirements HERE
4. Any legal documents pertaining to family situations, i.e., guardianship, custody
5. Proof of physical examination completed within the past year
Thank you for your interest in the Chardon Local Schools and we look forward to working with you to educate your student. Questions? Contact us at 440-285-4052.